Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker issued an emergency stay-at-home order asking all MA residents to stay home and ordered all nonessential businesses to close until April 7th, 2020.
Free Breakfast & Lunch Meal sites
Boston Public School will continue to provide free breakfast and lunch meals to all Boston children from March 17th, 2020. All locations are open from Monday to Friday from 8:30am - 11:30am.
Current BPS Locations:
Charlestown High School - 240 Medford St, Charleston
- East Boston High School - 86 White St, East Boston
- Brighton High School - 25 Warren St, Brighton
- Boston Latin School - 78 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Fenway-Kenmore
- Blackston Elementary School - 380 Shawmut Ave, South End
- Condon Elementary School - 200 D St, South Boston
- Curley K-8 School - 493 Centre St, Jamaica Plain
- Boston Latin Academy - 205 Townsend St, Roxbury
- McCormack Middle School - 315 Mt Vernon St, Dorchester
- Community Academy of Science & Health - 11 Charles St, Dorchester
- Lee K-8 School - 155 Talbot Ave, Dorchester
- Frederick - 270 Columbia Rd, Dorchester
- Mildred Ave School - 5 Mildred Ave, Mattapan
- Irving Middle School - 105 Cummins Hwy, Roslindale
- BCLA/New Mission High School - 655 Metropolitan Ave, Hyde Park
- Ohrenberger School - 175 W Boundary Rd, West Roxbury
Click HERE for Emergency city-wide meal sites.
Requesting a Chromebook
Boston Public Schools is providing Chromebooks for students who do not have consistent access to a computer at home. Students are expected to continue with completing the school curriculum online.
Chromebook request form - Click to fill out the request form in your language below:
Boston Public Schools are committed to providing families and educators with the resources and activities they need to learn at home during this period of school closure.
Click on the following links for resources for each grade level:
- We will continue to update our lists as more resources become available. If you have a resource that you would like us to add to our list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.